London Linen Group
Who They Are
The London Linen Group are the UK’s most environmentally friendly laundry company. They provide a high quality linen hire and laundry service offering chefs wear, workwear, uniforms, table linen, napkins and kitchen items.
The group comprises three divisions: London Linen Supply, London Workwear Rental and The Caterers Linen Supply.
London Linen Supply is the initial division within the group. They were established in 1935 and have a long history of providing customers with a quality, cost effective and friendly service. London Linen Supply are the market leader in the Restaurant Linen Rental Industry and have built their reputation not only on their range of products, but on the quality of their after sales service.
The family who own and work within the company possess a commitment to high standards of quality and service, resulting in retaining both dedicated staff and loyal customers. Following the success of London Linen Supply, and in response to feedback, they expanded and developed further divisions. These thriving divisions operate using the same ethos as the founding division – placing a strong emphasis on customer service and satisfaction.
Firstly, they established London Workwear Rental, who provide a bespoke chefs wear and workwear hire service to the casual dining, public house and hotel market.
They then launched their third division, The Caterers Linen Supply. They offer a comprehensive linen hire and laundry service for the catering industry.
What They Do
With their three divisions The London Linen Group are providing a full service nationally throughout the spectrum of the hospitality market.
- They are officially the UK’s most environmentally friendly laundry service
- They offer an EkoChef Range of chefs jackets, trousers and aprons made from recycled plastic bottles that have huge environmental benefits
- They came runner up for the Sustainable Use of Natural Resources Award at The Footprint awards
- They came runner up for the Corporate Social & Environmental Responsibility Award at the same ceremony
- They are a family run business, and they celebrated their 75th birthday in 2010.