T.E.D Community Networking Event - The Cutting Edge of Sustainable Hospitality
We are pleased to announce that we are holding a unique networking event for key industry peers in sustainable hospitality.
It is being held on Thursday August 22nd from 9am to 12pm at T.E.D Member, Unity Kitchen Café on The Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park.
If you are in the hospitality industry and would benefit from joining, please drop us a line (firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com).
A few of the key benefits of joining us:
- Hear Jamie Grainger-Smith’s vision for T.E.D Members and the future of sustainable hospitality industry
- Get an introduction to the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park and see the wonderful Café and new children’s play area
- This event will save you time, money and introduce you to easier ways to embrace sustainability
- Network and meet some fantastic suppliers and potential partners, as well other like minded business’s
- Be a part of the future of sustainability in hospitality
We will be using the Twitter hashtag #TEDSustainability – please feel free to start asking us questions and join in the conversation.