T.E.D Restaurant is looking for a Christmas Coordinator
Christmas is a key time for T.E.D Restaurant King’s Cross and we are looking for a Christmas Coordinator to help increase bookings over this period, ensuring all party’s events are planned and executed brilliantly. There is potential for this role to extend into a full time appointment, based upon performance.
Duties & Expectations:
To assist with the following:
- Handling all Christmas booking enquiries and also assisting on securing new business in target areas (to be discussed)
- Managing the bookings process and availability throughout the period to maximise sales for the restaurant
- Prepare seating plans and table set ups for each day of the Christmas period
- Liaising with guests on any special requirements
- Compile pre orders for all bookings and liaise with the Head Chef and Restaurant Manager over dietary requirements for each booking
- Produce a regular report of all bookings, deposits and events leading up to and during December
- You must be able to be flexible with your working hours to meet the needs of the business during the period leading up to Christmas
Hours: flexible based on business needs?
Contract: Immediate start to end of January 2015
Salary: £7.00 - £8.00 per hour (based on experience) + Commission / TRON
Please email your CV to email@example.com