Happy 4th birthday to T.E.D Members!
We can't believe it's been four years since we launched the Membership Scheme to help encourage businesses to eat, drink and think more ethically, and profit from it too.
Here's a little bit more about it:
What's the membership scheme about?
We connect like-minded companies within the hospitality industry. From operators and businesses, to suppliers and individuals, together, we drive to create closed loop, sustainable outcomes that benefit business and the environment.
What do I get out of it?
In addition to helping shape a more ethical food industry, benefits to becoming a member include:
- Access to more potential customers by opening up a network of collaborators
- Build reciprocal partnerships with leading industry experts
- Specialised audits to help your business
- Public identification as an accredited T.E.D Member & T.E.D Award to display, based on your sustainable performance
- Listing on the exclusive membership directory
- Green efficiency, which in turn reduces overheads
- Invites to T.E.D Member events including networking meetings and round-table receptions
It's easy, click here