Founded in 1992, the Expo group of companies is Sri-Lanka’s leader in various industries such as property development, cargo and logistics, print, food grade packaging to name but a few.
They provide their clients with more than just high quality printed packaging, forms and publications – they address the best way these products should be manufactured, stored, requisitioned, managed and routed throughout their organisation or directly to their customers.
This approach allows them to develop customised solutions to EXPO PRINTERS, EXPO INDUSTRIES, EXPO APPAREL requirements, resulting in reduction of cost, improved business workflow and better overall corporate cmmunications for our customers.
Expo Industries UK Ltd provides customers with a full product portfolio encompassing Board and Flexible packaging. Thier management team offers a wealth of industry knowledge and experience in all aspects of packaging. In-house design, innovation and technical support coupled with excellent customer service and account management, ensures their customers always receive the correct packaging for all their products.
In todays society Expo Industries UK Ltd appreciate the importance of reducing the impact of consumer goods to our environment. Their dedicated team, work with their clients and global suppliers ensuring they are focused on offering the latest products.
- Expo Brand Packs Factory in Sri Lanka is our 100,000 sq ft purpose built factory. This factory has been built to LEED US Green Build Society Standards. It is a state of the art eco building, committed to sustainable and environmental manufacturing.
- Expo environmental policy is to ensure they reduce the impact of their business and their clients business on the world’s environment. They aim to achieve this by:
-Ethically sourcing and using sustainable materials, FSC and PEFC accredited supply as a first priority.
-Design enhancements to reduce the amount of packaging required.
-Investment in R&D for improved print and material technology, seeking out environmental products.
- They review their own and their clients processes and systems for continuous growth and improvements.
- They have just become the official sponsors of Ilkeston Firsts Football club
- Expo have been an official sponsor to Run Reg Run 2012, for Bowel Cancer. Earlier in the year they hosted a day of fundraising in the theme of Alice in Wonderland, where they sold afternoon tea to local business raising £2500 to date