T.E.D Members is an exclusive ethical Membership scheme, showcasing the very best environmentally responsible businesses in the hospitality industry.
If you are an operator or supplier in the hospitality sector who cares about sustainability and has an ethical business vision, we can help put you in front of other likeminded partners and colleagues, as well as provide guidance to help you continually improve your sustainability, address your business’ Corporate Social Responsibility and facilitate new partnerships.
We are the only membership body to close the loop between supplier, operator and consumer when it comes to creating a more conscious hospitality industry, without compromising on quality.
To work together with our members to improve the sustainability and ethical thinking of the hospitality industry, and to create a community of like-minded suppliers and operators.
At T.E.D Members, it is our mission to promote and nurture a more responsible and sustainable hospitality industry. We do this by championing our members with the T.E.D Award and help create new business opportunities with others of the same sustainable ethos. We aim to ultimately encourage and facilitate consumers to make more conscious choices to support a better hospitality industry.
Join us today
In addition to helping shape a more ethical food industry, benefits to becoming a member include:
- Access to more potential customers by opening up a network of collaborative colleagues
- Public identification as an accredited T.E.D Member and a sustainable hospitality business
- Listing on the exclusive membership directory
- Green efficiency which in turn reduces overheads, such as specialised audits to help your business
- Brand recognition in T.E.D Member promotions and events
- T.E.D Award to display, based on your sustainability performances – bronze, silver, gold and platinum
- Access to the exclusive interactive member community including forums, document library, internal member directory and events calendar. Members can log in here.
- Invites to T.E.D Member events including networking meetings and round-table receptions
- Build reciprocal partnerships with leading industry experts
It's easy to get started, follow the link on the left to take the T.E.D online test
We have two tests depending on whether you are a Supplier to the food and beverage industry or an Operator such as a restaurant, hotel, bar or deli. Our easy to use survey form will determine where your business scores between bronze, silver, gold or platinum and join the Think.Eat.Drink community.*
Our membership fees are staggered, depending on the size of the business, and start from £30 per month.
Email a link to your company website with the subject QUOTE to firstname.lastname@example.org to find out how much it would cost your business to become a T.E.D Member.
*Results are subject to review of trading practices and low sustainability performance may result in non-admittance to T.E.D Membership