Think.Eat.Drink has advised and supported a vast array of businesses by helping them to think way beyond their menus.
Click on the links below to see a selection of some of the projects we have been involved in:
- DiSH 'Dine in Southhall' working with the GLA & Ealing Council
- Pop up restaurant and bar with HRH The Prince of Wales' charity Start UK
- The Department of Coffee and Social Affairs
- Salad Pride - David Bez's first restaurant in Central London
- Acorn House Restaurant - Multi award winning UK & London's first 'eco' restaurant
- Fifteen Restaurant, London - Jamie Oliver's
- Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park - Strategy, vision & guidance for AFTER the London 2012 games
- Hastings Pier, 'The Peoples Pier'
- Waterhouse Restaurant and Blue Marble Trust
- The Fifteen Foundation - now the Jamie Oliver Foundation
- The Camden Society and Unity Kitchen
- Hanwell Community Centre - Ealing Council
- The Impact Hub, King's Cross - Ethical workspace in a wonderful listed building
- Oslo Restaurant and Bar, London
- The Royal Oak, Tetbury
- Novikov Restaurant and Bar, London
- T.E.D Restaurant, King's Cross (Top 100 in OpenTable's Best Restaurants in 2014)
Our experience includes an assortment of different services:
- Programme and project management, driving agendas and building consensus
- Rapid problem analysis / assimilation of business challenge
- Environmental & sustainability advice & auditing
- Strategic overarching business planning and leadership
- Support, recommendations general business guidance - from attending key meetings to M&E to street presence
- Sustainable and ethical supply chain guidance & implementation
- Operation and strategy guidance – from menus, staffing, general management, etc. developing effective internal and external relationships
- General health & safety, human resources and day-to-day operational procedures
- Recruiting the right team members, contracts, wages, etc. Building and motivating diverse teams
- Branding, marketing and general PR auditing
We are award-winning...
'The Green Award 2008' British Hospitality Association
'Social Enterprise of the Year 2007' Renewal and Regeneration Awards
'Observer food Awards - ‘Best New Restaurant in Great Britain 2007’ '
'National Restaurant Awards 2009 – ‘Sustainable Restaurant of the Year 2009'
Theme Magazine Restaurant & Bar Awards - ‘Best New Restaurant in U.K 2008’